To wrap up this webinar series, we will discover the different aspects of a Power of Attorney (POA) and how they operate.
Join our experts from SW and Burke & Associate Lawyers as we discuss:
- Current POA under Victorian Law and what jurisdictions are they legally enforceable
- What are the obligations of the POA and how should it be carried out?
- How to handle discretionary support for family members
- Things to do before POA implemented
- What happens if you do not nominate an enduring power of attorney?
- POA’s and SMSF – general v enduring; early release of super
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- VCAT applications
- Case study – gifts and payments to family members.
- Matthew Oakey, Director, SW
- Rohani Bixler, Special Counsel, Burke & Associates Lawyers
- Heather Dyke, Associate Director, SW