Discover the legalities and different aspects of Estate Planning to ensure you have a solid background before we look at the variations and pitfalls of creating a Will in the world of the modern family, in session two.
Join our experts from SW and Burke & Associate Lawyers as we discuss:
- Choosing your Legal Personal Representative
- What assets are part of your Estate?
- Non-estate assets and how to deal with them
- Overseas assets – do you require multiply wills for different jurisdictions?
- Beneficiaries with special needs
- Nominating beneficiaries and superannuation - The recent case of Ashleigh Petrie and Magistrate Rodney Higgins
- Testamentary Trusts
- Case study - Celebrity Will disasters.
- Matthew Oakey, Director, SW
- Rohani Bixler, Special Counsel, Burke & Associates Lawyers
- Keegan O'Rourke, Senior Advisor, SW